Introduce myself

Stop in, say hi, and let us know a little bit about yourself and your project!

Rookie
Rookie

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:15 am

Introduce myself

Just loging in as a new member, not sure if I'm getting this right, not very computor savey. Been a Dodge guy all my life, but just swapped a dakota for 59 B110 "Binder". Grew up in southern Ontario where most our neibours had the "red" machines, and there was a factory in Hamilton, were my sister in law worked for years. The truck is solid a hell for her age, the kid that had her started to take here all apart, so it might be a bit of a challenge putting her back together. Looking forward to hear from you guys that have similar trucks. Mike

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Re: Introduce myself

Welcome to the Group! look forward to seeing some pictures of your truck. If they reside on your computer, then all you need do is look to the bottom, below your post screen and click on the "upload attachment" button, Browse to find them on your computer and double click on picture then "add file"
Like this one:
Attachments
DSCI0060.JPG
BD220 exhaust manifold

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:41 am

Re: Introduce myself

Hello and welcome to the site. Nice to hear that another is being saved
Don't forget to come back often with your questions and tales of triumph and woe.

As for the D@dge thing- well we all make mistakes sometime. ;) glad to hear you've finally wised up.
welcome to the funhouse lots of good advice and folks on here.
Gary
"How the heck did that happen?"

Return to Introduce Yourself