HooRAY!

Stop in, say hi, and let us know a little bit about yourself and your project!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:07 pm

HooRAY!

Hi everyone- didn't think you could get rid of me that easy, did you? Moving and changing the locks and all that? pfft!

Back for more and wishing all the best for the new site- looks great guys! Thanks for all the hard work.

For all the newbies (and welcome to the NEW best place on the web for vintage IHC trucks) I'm Gary, moved out to eastern Washington State 'temporarily' about 20 years ago, grew up on a farm in Ohio, around IH products my whole life (was born about 20 miles from the Springfield plant, where one of my uncles worked).

Have had a 1955 R110, 1949 KB2 (still in dad's barn- probably sell it this spring) and am working on a 1958 A120 4x4. I''m a night RN in ICU- 3 big kids, 3 big dogs, spunky little wife and I write a column for every issue of Cornbinder Connection magazine. (plug alert! http://www.cornbinderconnection.com/ )

Looking forward to watching the new -hopefully hacker resistant- oldIHC grow. Ask lots of questions everyone- they are water, sunshine and cow dookie on the sprouts! :lol:

Gary
"How the heck did that happen?"

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Re: HooRAY!

Hello Gary,
Welcome back!
Do you remember some of the Forum names and Sub forum names? We are trying to keep it simple and clean looking but still want to make it a GREAT place. It will take a little time to Tweak all things.

Lloyd

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: HooRAY!

pleasure having you back. you've always been upbeat, and in my opinion, very welcome! This isIT--WE NEED TO MAKE IT INTO THE VERY BEST! It is sad that we lost the old database, but what we did in three years will all come back. Gary, ...between you and I , we need to find an appropriate area/thread to plug the cornbinder magazine. I've tried, but there is so much work on the go, I expect the forums and sub forums to be a bit of awhile yet.Manny :D

Return to Introduce Yourself