Welcome!!!!

Stop in, say hi, and let us know a little bit about yourself and your project!

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Re: Welcome!!!!

SWAGMAN60 wrote:Thank you for havin this site back up and runnin, i surely missed it for the months that it was hacked up!!! Scammers :x Thank you, LLoyd and team....

Thank you for the Thanks, but most of the Hard work is being Done by Jim Hadfield! My main Job, as I see it, is to try to keep all the scam/spam guys off the site, and to make my self a pest to the rest of you! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:33 am

Now where is that fly swatter?
Bill LOL
KB owner since 1972 and still loving it.
Retired Lineman, mechanic, fabricator, retired motorcycle racer.
South Amherst, Ohio

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:31 am

Wildmanbill wrote:Now where is that fly swatter?
Bill LOL

As long as you have one for a BIG pest! Little swatters only tickle. :P

Rookie
Rookie

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:29 pm

I was here before,but a dead HDD,2 cancer surgeries,a couple of kidney stones,and then a stroke last Feb not only slowed me down,but took all my **** project money.

Had a hard time getting back on. For some reason the site didn't recognize my old screen name and password when I tried to log on with the new computer,so I reregistered and never got a email notice it had been accepted. Went to sign in today and had no trouble,so I guess the acceptance email just got lost.

Anyhow,I'm back again,and just got my 39 D-2 running again after parking it last Oct. Unfotunately,this time I am looking for the emergency brake equalizers and maybe a couple of used door glasses so I can get my D-2 ready to sell. Need the money to pay off bills.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:50 pm

LazarusLong wrote:I was here before,but a dead HDD,2 cancer surgeries,a couple of kidney stones,and then a stroke last Feb not only slowed me down,but took all my **** project money.

Had a hard time getting back on. For some reason the site didn't recognize my old screen name and password when I tried to log on with the new computer,so I reregistered and never got a email notice it had been accepted. Went to sign in today and had no trouble,so I guess the acceptance email just got lost.

Anyhow,I'm back again,and just got my 39 D-2 running again after parking it last Oct. Unfotunately,this time I am looking for the emergency brake equalizers and maybe a couple of used door glasses so I can get my D-2 ready to sell. Need the money to pay off bills.

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Life tends to throw curves out way. Hopefully someone will have the parts you need. Take a look in the swap area, and post up a Need list in the appropriate areas. I will make sure they get to the Pre 40's area also. Acceptance email, might have gotten sent to spam?
Welcome back, Even when you do not have a vehicle, you are still welcome!
Lloyd

Rookie
Rookie

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:06 pm

lbesq wrote:Sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Life tends to throw curves out way. Hopefully someone will have the parts you need. Take a look in the swap area, and post up a Need list in the appropriate areas. I will make sure they get to the Pre 40's area also. Acceptance email, might have gotten sent to spam?
Welcome back, Even when you do not have a vehicle, you are still welcome!
Lloyd

Since I survived it all with no more than a little damage to my wallet,I consider them to be lucky events,not misfortunes.

Thanks for the welcome. I have always found everybody on this board to be very nice and helpful people,and the board free of the ego problems that hurt so many boards.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:58 am

Welcome Back!
You will see a lot of changes since you were here last time, but in the long run, it is all for the greater good.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Hi everyone. I'm back after yrs of being away. I have a 55 R162. I'm here to pick your brain from time to time. Way back when I had a heck of a time just getting my truck to start. Eventually I did, had lots of work done and things were good. Right now it's not running once again so I've got work to do I guess.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Teresa_55_Cali wrote:Hi everyone. I'm back after yrs of being away. I have a 55 R162. I'm here to pick your brain from time to time. Way back when I had a heck of a time just getting my truck to start. Eventually I did, had lots of work done and things were good. Right now it's not running once again so I've got work to do I guess.

Welcome back! you will find the Site set up a lot different. If you have not been on this page: http://oldihc.org/
It is a good place to get oriented to the different areas we have. If you have not, you will need to register for a couple of the other areas, just use the same info to register on them as you did on this forum site. Look forward to questions and pictures!
Lloyd

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:27 am

Welcome back Lazarus! So sorry about all the ruts in your hiway of life. At least you can come here and look to fulfill your IH longings since you have to sell the D2. MM
PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself