I am back

Stop in, say hi, and let us know a little bit about yourself and your project!

Rookie
Rookie

Post Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:58 am

I am back

Hello I am now Irishmike2020, when I was on here before I was IrishMike, due to many many problems beyond my control I have been away a long time. I will not go into all the details, but they include health issues, divorce and moving along with complete Pc and equipment changing. I will post more info when needed if needed. Ok, that said, I am the old guy who has and will be adding to the IH Library "Gangster IH" https://app.box.com/shared/otkihx6yoa I also wanted to list new address and phone number address: Michael O Manning
Po. box 820 or 4251 Main St.
Clay City, Ky 40312
Ph. or Text 606-four,eight,one-9136
Thanks for having me and I will get on here as I can, many thanks, Mike
Irishmike, email: sideroadghost@gmail.com

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:44 pm

Re: I am back

Welcome home!

Pile of Parts
Pile of Parts

Post Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:03 pm

Super! Welcome back Mike! Good to see more activity on the site.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:36 pm

Welcome back, Mike! And Thanks for sharing all the IH Information with all of us.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:58 am

MIKE ! Good to see you back , I was wondering what has become of you and some of the others that used to be around . Have had some health issues myself , back problems , getting older . Your Library has been a huge help for me and my truck and I've often referred others to it , your efforts have paid off to others many times over . Any Loadstar things going on for you ? How is your son doing , well I bet !

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:42 am

Hi Mike, I use your site all the time, welcome back.
kevin

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:29 pm

Good to hear from you again Mike! Your site is a great resource and much appreciated. Been wondering how you were doing almost every I looked up a manual or spec sheet. It's good to know you're better.

Dean
Lifelong Kansan
Grew up with red paint
Moved off the farm 33 years ago.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:20 pm

Glad to see back, hope you are safe and well. Again same as the other comments, fantastic library and one i have used many a time. Luke

Rookie
Rookie

Post Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:37 am

Thank you all for the welcome :D I will try to answer a few of the questions, I dont have any IH trucks at the time (going thru/waiting for the close of divorce) but I do have some smaller truck parts for the loadstar, etc. I also have moor books to scan in as time and internet permit. I will keep you posted as I get some done and loaded to the library. My son moved out awhile before the divorce started when wife left, almost 2 years ago now. She left and I stayed and took care of the 2 "foster" daughters we had at the time. The girl are back home with their mom as they should be. My son took more after his mom than he did me, so he has not spoken to me in going on 2 years, but he is a grown man and able to make his on decisions so I will honor his wishes and wish him the best. I have moved , not far, but am in town now which makes things a little easier and still drive a school bus,"06 IH" running strong still. I am wrapped up in home repairs at the time , but I will be able to slow down soon I hope and get back to the info ,etc. for the library. Of course the holidays are coming on us, but I almost have things set up here so I can start back on the books. Great to hear from you all, Mike
Irishmike, email: sideroadghost@gmail.com

Return to Introduce Yourself