New guy looking for Parts!

Stop in, say hi, and let us know a little bit about yourself and your project!

Rookie
Rookie

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:41 pm

New guy looking for Parts!

Ok I'm going to get it out in the open right away and don't take it personal. :lol: I am a Ford guy looking for some drums and wheels. I have a 55' F350 one Ton that I am restoring. I have been told that some of the IHC trucks had some of the same parts as my Ford. I am looking for a 13" X 3" drums that are 6 lug 7 1/4 pattern and 19.5 wheels(tubeless) with the same bolt pattern. Does any of this sound familiar in the IHC world? I know this might not be the best place to post this but thought I would start here and take any suggestions you guys would have. I have to admit you guys have cooler emojie's than Ford Truck Enthusiast Forum sites. Thanks for any help you can give. Dave

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:17 pm

Re: New guy looking for Parts!

Someone may have used parts, the big 6 on 7 1/4 is hard to find. You might find some on an L150 or similar size truck. Do not know of any, but someone might know more about drums. Lots of luck.
Might also do a web search with the part number(try different ways to list) there are surplus places that have old military stock and NSN stock, lots of them will sell to the public

Return to Introduce Yourself