I suppose I should say HI

Stop in, say hi, and let us know a little bit about yourself and your project!

Pile of Parts
Pile of Parts

Post Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:32 pm

I suppose I should say HI

Hi.
I acquired my first IH about 6 months ago.

48 KB3 1Ton. True barn find. 17+ years in a barn. Very little rust considering her age. I was working a a guys Mustang and I drove by his land going to work and the truck was sitting outside the bar, I had been there before but never saw it before. He was getting the property ready to sell and everything had to go. So one thing led to another and I worked a barter out so she was mine.
She was born a fire truck in 48 and then to the DNR. After that, his family got it some way and used it for only 2 years before the grandfather died and there it sat.
Now it's ,mine , ALL MINE. HEHEHE. Sorry.

I wanted a daily driver with an attitude so I decided to run a Jag suspension setup front and rear. So far so good.

Pushing it around is a 98 Ford 4.6 PI motor that just so happened to be in the Jag when I bought it.

With all the deals. barters and salvage parts and selling what I don't need, I'm in for less than $1200 so far with most of the big parts purchased already, just waiting for their time to go in.

Flat black body and flat red fenders should be the scheme as of now.

I've been building something, anything since I was about 20. My first major project was a 49 Dodge pickup. Full circle back to a pickup.

From trikes, kit cars, motorcycles and old beaters they all have a motor.

Hope this one sticks around.

I'm in S.E. Wisconsin. If anybody needs help I'm here.
Build,drive. What more can I say.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:47 am

Re: I suppose I should say HI

Sounds like you have a lot of knowledge to offer after all that work! Would love to see some pix of your ride- maybe a build thread is in order.

Lots of good people on here.
Welcome to the site
Gary
"How the heck did that happen?"

Return to Introduce Yourself