KB-1 Fan new on the block

Stop in, say hi, and let us know a little bit about yourself and your project!

Rookie
Rookie

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:40 am

KB-1 Fan new on the block

My name is Marc and I live in utah and am a new kb-1 owner twice over. one for parts and the other one is a prostrret in progress. i have been pretty excited and made some head way, but could use some experienced advice. I will have quite a few body parts for sale in the near future. Look forward to hearing from you!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: KB-1 Fan new on the block

Welcome , Marc. Lots of good folks here to help with questions, many with street rods too. I would think you would want to post your parts for sale in the swap meet section, under the appropriate heading. Am also a fellow Kb1 owner so I'll be browsing your sale items, I'm sure! Pictures of your build will be appreciated by all.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Thanks I have tried to attached some pictures but the size is to big how could i attached them. i dtried to download them from my pictures and they wouldn't go thru a error indicated that they must not exceed 512kb and mine are 1.5 mb, I have lots of questions but I will try to be gentle and not ask them all at once.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Yep that's a common problem and I must confess I'm computer illiterate. My daughter does it for me, the pic's need to be re-sized before posting, and I need to to do myself. That's the only way i'll ever be able to do it but she hasn't had the time/patience to show me. So, she pounds a few keys and leaves me in the dust shaking my head. Someday. lol. There are quite a few posts around here explaining different processes used, maybe you'll understand and figure it out, try the "how to" heading, that might be where the picture posting is explained. Mom always told me, " no sense being dumb unless you show it". . .She's probably right.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:04 pm

Go to this: https://oldihc.wordpress.com/
This is the actual beginning page for OldIhc, on the right side under categories is a How to-forums, first one up under that is a how to for posting pictures on the forum. There are several different photo sharing sites to use, Several are free, or if you are like me, I have all mine on computer. Windows based computers would use the "paint" program to resize your pictures( approx 60% in both directions) generally does it for me. I then save them back to a folder marked "forum Pictures" or just add a (-1) to the picture id to indicate it is a shrunken picture. That way you still have both the "full" and smaller pictures on your computer.

Return to Introduce Yourself