Engine/Trans from Moscow Idaho to Bellingham,WA

If you can haul, or need something hauled, this is the place to post it.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:19 am

Engine/Trans from Moscow Idaho to Bellingham,WA

I am looking to see if anyone would be willing to haul a Green Diamond 233 Engine with attached transmission. They are mounted in a frame assembly and the owner can load. Should be able to be hauled in a 3/4 ton or larger pickup. Please let me know or otherwise it looks like a road trip.

Thank You

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:36 pm

Re: Engine/Trans from Moscow Idaho to Bellingham,WA

You might get lucky and find someone, but I think, if you have the time, a round trip might be cheapest for you. Figure 10MPG, round trip would run about $265.00 and your time.
If you can find someone That is going that way and has the room, It is going to cost close to a $1.00 a mile, maybe a little cheaper. I just hauled a Mercedes up your way from Boise and it was a $1000 to do it, and it was a dead head back pulling an empty trailer. That worked out to $1.00 a mile for the round trip. A long 20 hour day.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:16 pm

Hoping to find someone coming this way. If not then it a road trip. Not a big deal.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:30 am

Yes, I know. If this had been about two weeks ago, I could have helped out, I went through Moscow twice on my way to Spokane to deliver a trailer. Road trips are "fun". Just took a Mercedes up above Seattle Three days ago, this was from Boise to there and deadhead back, was a long day of driving.

Return to Transportation Network