Need someone to Transport KB-6 from Iowa to NC

If you can haul, or need something hauled, this is the place to post it.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Need someone to Transport KB-6 from Iowa to NC

I have just purchased a KB-6 from a man in Iowa and need the truck transported to NC. It rolls but does not crank. Any help or advice would be great.

David

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:06 am

Re: Need someone to Transport KB-6 from Iowa to NC

I bought my truck from an add in Antique Truck magazine ,for 1500 bucks . It was in Minnisoata . I did a search and came up with the option of putting it out for bid to truckers that look for such things so they can fill in their schedules and not travel empty . It ended up costing 1100 bucks from Minn. to Virginia , the rate per mile was not low , but not out of reason for that method of transportation . If I had more time than money and had to do it again I would look into renting a trailer and going to get it myself .

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Need someone to Transport KB-6 from Iowa to NC

There have been several members on the site who have used different "haulers". You can list with an agent on something like "Central Dispatch" I wish you were much closer, but I am in Idaho and that is way to far to travel. If you list on one of these places, please be sure to tell them that it is a NON runner, make sure that all tires hold air. Those two things will either increase the price to haul or could even cause a hauler to refuse the load.
Good luck in getting it moved.

Return to Transportation Network