B120 driveline and frame available!

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:41 pm

B120 driveline and frame available!

Anyone need a driveline or the frame from a B120?

I've collected the parts I need and now I need to find a home for the rest of the rig. This was a 4 wheel drive pickup so I have everything from the transmission to the rear end (minus one axle shaft) to find a good home for.

Let me know soon (today is August 11, 2015) if you think you have to have it... I'm trying to clean things up so it looks less like a salvage yard and more like someone who completes projects lives here. :-)

Thanks,
Pete

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:08 am

Re: B120 driveline and frame available!

Ok, well, I see a number of readers have seen the listing here but no one has indicated any interest. That is easy to understand... so then it is time to clean up some of the pasture. I'll be running a load to the scrap dealer next Friday 8/28/2015. Meaning the frame will no longer be available. Think I'll pull some of the smaller components off and stash them just in case.

Thanks,
Pete

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:59 am

I don't think anyone knows where you live. Something like a state or province or near a big city might encourage someone to get involved.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:46 pm

I will second what Nikki says and I will provide a general area that you are located: Up in Northern Idaho by Sandpoint Idaho.

Sent a message off to someone who might use some of the parts, he is up your way. Hopefully he will contact you if he needs something.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:26 pm

I am interested in the steering gear if you have it. Hit me up on a PM and let me know what you want for it.
"How the heck did that happen?"

Return to A, B, C and D Series