me presento desde españa I come from Spain

Rookie
Rookie

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:59 pm

me presento desde españa I come from Spain

hello everyone !!!!!!

My name is Rafael and I am from Spain, forgive my English but the translator of google, I will buy the pickup of the images to restore it, but I can not identify the pattern and also have technical data of the IH, I need to enroll IH in Spain, brought 25 years ago but never came to move and after several transfers in different stores went to the machine shop of a friend, now intend to recover it and put it back into circulation.

appreciate all technical information, features, electrical drawings, you Exploded that you can provide me this information because in Spain there.

I have some photos of the IH, they are not very good :( :(
hola a todos!!!!!!

me llamo rafael y soy de españa,perdonar por mi ingles pero es del traductor de google, voy a comprar la pickup de las fotos para restaurarla, pero no consigo identificar el modelo y tampoco tengo datos tecnicos de la IH, los necesito para poder matricular la IH en españa, la trajeron hace 25 años pero no llego nunca a circular y despues de varios traslados en diferentes almacenes fue a parar al taller mecanico de un amigo, ahora pretendo recuperarla y ponerla de nuevo en circulacion.

agradeceria toda la informacion tecnica, caracteristicas, planos electricos, despieces que me podais aportar pues esta informacion en españa no existe.

os dejo unas fotos de la IH, no son muy buenas :( :(

also I have a Jeep Willys M38 1952, manufactured in Toledo, Ohio, which four years later to restore
tambien tengo un jeep willys m38 de 1952, fabricado en toledo , ohio, el cual tarde 4 años en restaurar

I hope you like it

a greeting

espero que os guste

un saludo

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Re: me presento desde españa I come from Spain

Saludo!
IHC have less parts in the aftermarket, so may be more searching time for parts then the Jeep/Willys.
Don't worry about the translations to English, will figure it out I'm sure.
Rust of the body parts is the biggest thing to deal with, the mechanical parts last along time.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Welcome to the forum Rafael.
The trucks appears to be pretty sound on the outside(?),must be the Spanish climate.

Let's start with a few simple things and go from there.
First see if there is a data plate on the driver side door or frame,it will look something like this...

I see on the one tag it was built in Canada at the Chatham,Ontario works in June 1973.
To give better answers a model number is needed,it will be one of the following... 1010 ~ 1110 ~ 1210 ~ 1310.
The Chassis number is on the posted tag... CHB96472 8-)

Here's a link to read,it's something you need to know about. There are also some links in the thread with more valuable information.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3240

This is the section for models like yours to post questions in.
viewforum.php?f=13

Also,you might try looking on the net for a better translator than Google's,it's not the best out there.
12 yrs.exp. in IH dealer parts dept.
Never argue with a fool...
If you don't have anything nice to say...say nothing.
If you don't learn something new everyday...you weren't paying attention.
THINK! Be sure brain is connected before mouth is in gear.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Hello again, today push the workshop of my friend again and I found a sheet identification, but wasn't on the door frame was in the glove compartment, also found another funny sign, and I realized that the inside is painted Tan, it might be a pickup of the army?, the model is a 1110, morning limpiare plate and copy the data that are not seen in the picture.

hola de nuevo, hoy pase por el taller de mi amigo de nuevo y encontre una chapa de identificacion, pero no estaba en el marco de la puerta estaba en la guantera, tambien encontre otro curioso cartel, y me di cuenta que el interior esta pintado de color kaki, pudo ser una pickup del ejercito???, el modelo es una 1110,mañana limpiare la placa y copiare los datos por que no se ven en la fotografia.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:13 pm

The tag in the first new pic tells me it was used by the military. The tan paint was standard for interiors of that era,nothing special.

Since it was apparently military there's a chance there could be an original Line Setting Ticket still in the truck. IH hid them on trucks like this on the back side of the glove compartment. With it empty and open look for two spring catches on each side,depress them and flip the door completely open and see if it's still there.
It will look something like this.
La etiqueta en la primera pic me dice que fue utilizado por el ejército. El bronceado pintura era el estándar para los interiores de la época, nada especial. Que, al parecer no hay militares la oportunidad que podría haber una línea original de billete aún en la carretilla. CASE IH ocultó en camiones como este en el lado posterior de la guantera. Con la mirada vacía y abierta de dos enganches de resorte a cada lado, pisar y les dé la vuelta a la puerta totalmente abierta y ver si se.
If there and you choose to remove it use care doing so,they tear easily. If taped on (as usual-see pic above) cutting carefully around the edges might be safer. Do not try to remove the tape from the paper though.

What other info are you looking for?
Si no hay y se decide a sacar su uso cuidado hacerlo,que se rasgan fácilmente. Si graba en (como de costumbre de ver la ilustración anterior) cortando con cuidado alrededor de los bordes pueden ser más seguras. [U]no[ /u] tratar de retirar la cinta de papel. ¿Qué otro tipo de información estás buscando?

Edited for spanish by lloyd
12 yrs.exp. in IH dealer parts dept.
Never argue with a fool...
If you don't have anything nice to say...say nothing.
If you don't learn something new everyday...you weren't paying attention.
THINK! Be sure brain is connected before mouth is in gear.

Return to 1000 Series