Cornbinder Connection

GOT A QUESTION ABOUT USING THE FORUMS< POST IT HERE.
All questions about trucks, parts, etc. should be in the appropriate Forum, Thank you!

Moderator: Jupes

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:47 pm

Cornbinder Connection

To subscribe to the CornBinder Connection simply send check or money order in U.S. funds to: Cornbinder Connection, P.O. Box 1827, Butler, Pa 16001.

U.S. - $21.00
Canada - $30.00 (US funds only)
Overseas - $35.00 (US funds only)
U.S. First Class Subscription - $26.00

You can also subscribe two other ways:
---Call (724) 355-5662 to order with a debit or credit card over the telephone. We accept, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
---Order on-line using Paypal (see below).

The 'Buy Now' Paypal button below is or those who wish to purchase a subscription on-line using a credit card, debit card, or from a bank account with Paypal.

****However, please read this paragraph before using the Paypal button below. ****

Please be advised that the Paypal button defaults to the $21.00 U.S. 1 year subscription price automatically. If you wish to purchase a Canadian, Overseas, First Class Subscription or back issue(s), you will need to go to the Paypal website directly at: www.paypal.com and once logged-in, click on the 'send money' tab and follow the steps from there to send funds.
Our email address to send funds to is: Sell@cornbinderconnection.com.

Upon subscribing, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of your first issue.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Re: Cornbinder Connection

If you aren't getting Brian's magazine, I suggest you invest $21 and get it. I read it from cover to cover, then give it to my son who reads it then to his two sons who look at it cover to cover.

Return to How do I?