No build threads?

GOT A QUESTION ABOUT USING THE FORUMS< POST IT HERE.
All questions about trucks, parts, etc. should be in the appropriate Forum, Thank you!

Moderator: Jupes

Rookie
Rookie

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:38 pm

No build threads?

Am I missing the threads somewhere or are there none? It would be nice to read over some of the members builds to get some ideas on how to do mine.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Re: No build threads?

We do not have a specific area for Build threads, they are just in the area of the vehicle they are.
Will talk to Jim about that, perhaps a specific subheading under each vehicle category.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:48 pm

It would make sense to have a separate build section. I've went back 6-7 pages in the KB section and didn't find one build thread, finally just gave up. Many forums I'm on have a separate section for builds, makes it much easier to find than trying to sort through a bunch of tech threads.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Brought it up to Jim(The Boss) He will look into it, but will probably be "sub headed" under each vehicle section. Long day so will be working on it in the next day or two.

Thanks for the reminder.

Lloyd

Rookie
Rookie

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Glad to see it is something that you are thinking of. Now I'll just have to wait a while till they actually get some build threads.

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:08 am

This will be nice to see. After I get things done at my place, and take some good pictures while working, there are some builds I'd like to share. Brakes are on my mind at the moment. After I finish the garage and the .... Bill

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:49 am

I kept telling myself that I would do it next year. Each year that was the "next" year came and went.
Never did get my KB-5 back together. Everything on the truck weighs more than my lifting limit. It looks like my oldest boy is going to take it with him when he moves to Brainerd, MN.

Time to find a pickup. Something that has lighter parts than the bigger truck. Always wanted an R-110.

jim

Bill McPherson wrote:This will be nice to see. After I get things done at my place, and take some good pictures while working, there are some builds I'd like to share. Brakes are on my mind at the moment. After I finish the garage and the .... Bill

Return to How do I?