exhaust manifold

GOT A QUESTION ABOUT USING THE FORUMS< POST IT HERE.
All questions about trucks, parts, etc. should be in the appropriate Forum, Thank you!

Moderator: Jupes

Rookie
Rookie

Post Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:10 am

exhaust manifold

Recently purchased a 1975 International 500 farm truck with a 345 V8. My passenger side exhaust manifold is beyond repair. Exhaust exits to the rear of the manifold but all the manifolds I have found exit down at the center of the manifold. I can't use the center exit type without notching my frame which I do not want to do not to mention fabing a new exhaust system. Any one know where I can get a rear exit manifold?

Rookie
Rookie

Post Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:23 pm

Re: exhaust manifold

I don't get on this site that often but a friend of mine who does sent me a link to your post.

I have a lot of IH parts and from time to time will sell this particular very hard-to-find item. I need to make sure I keep enough of them for myself but should have another one I can let go of.

You can send me a PM thru this site but that would require me to log back in, I think. Better yet would be to contact me via my email that is registered with this site which I think you can do. Again, I don't come on here much so not sure what can and can't be done and I think they don't want people to post email addresses in the post or phone numbers for that matter both of which promote the scammers.

Thanks, Dan
1956 S-130, 1966 LoadStar 1600 4x4 and many other Pickups, Scouts, Travelall's,Cub Cadets, etc.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:23 pm

Re: exhaust manifold

If you are logged in and highlight the persons name, it should give you the option to PM or E-mail that person. It will Come through the sites email link, but then you can return email them to their regular email. Just watch for a Message/email in your inbox.

Return to How do I?